Friday 18 July 2014

Sparkly Boa

Hey Jammers!

Today’s new item is the sparkly boa sold in Jam Mart Clothing! Anywho, this item is perfect for all those divas out there XD I think it looks nice on eagles, personally.



Ooh sparkly! In other news, I have heard that skullies are returning in the missions! Wow! I hope they have patched up the little.... Downsides....... and I hope they will become ten gems if sold in stores again! Time for me to get flying and doing the mission :O

FINALLY! I am getting a new computer- my very own laptop! I don’t know when, but when I do, the posting times will become more set and I will comment more frequently. YAY!

Happy Jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I see you have discovered the commenting area! By all means, feel free to comment on your feelings (don't tell your life story though XD) but please do not misuse this tool by swearing, putting down other jammers, or being plain rude. Follow these rules or you will be EXTERMINATED!!!

You have been warned.