Monday 14 July 2014

Rare Spiked Mohawk

Hey Jammers! I apologize for missing my post yesterday, forgive me? This will be a short post as I have to get a haircut today. Yuck. Anywho....

Today's Monday item is The Rare Spiked Mohawk! I am personally not a big fan of mohawks, but if you like them- rock on!



It's like wearing a pointy rainbow on top of your head! YAY!  So colourful...

WHEN AJHQ WHEN OH WHEN WILL THE RESULTS FOR THE CLOTHING ITEM CONTEST COME OUT?! Hehe, sorry X3

Happy Jamming!


Click here to enter the wolf claw giveaway 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I see you have discovered the commenting area! By all means, feel free to comment on your feelings (don't tell your life story though XD) but please do not misuse this tool by swearing, putting down other jammers, or being plain rude. Follow these rules or you will be EXTERMINATED!!!

You have been warned.