Wednesday 16 July 2014

New Scented Candles

Hey Jammers!

Today in the land of Jamaa, we have a wonderful, and nice smelling item- the scented candle! How can you tell it’s scented? You can see whatever smell it is floating into the air! Wouldn’t that be nice? If you were smelling a doughnut and you could see little “ghost doughnuts” floating?


AJHQ also has a small featurette on Hermit Crabs and also some Paw-some Rhino art! Check them out here and here

Happy Jamming!


Click here to enter the wolf claw giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Nice post :) I'm kind of new here so yea :D I wish I can smell them too :3
    LilSmile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking my blog out! Thanks ^.^

      Delete
  2. My favorite 'scent' is the leafy one. It looks nice in my den. Not sure about the smell... xD

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello! I see you have discovered the commenting area! By all means, feel free to comment on your feelings (don't tell your life story though XD) but please do not misuse this tool by swearing, putting down other jammers, or being plain rude. Follow these rules or you will be EXTERMINATED!!!

You have been warned.