Tuesday 10 June 2014

Liza Tiki Statue and AJ Jump

Hey Jammers!

Today we have a new item- the Liza Tiki Statue (non-sunken version)


Quite nice for the waterpark den, though I am not a huge fan of tiki ^.^

I just got AJ Jump yesterday, and I am overjoyed. Do any of you have AJ Jump? It’s great if you want some extra gems- I sent over 5000 gems yesterday! You can also get a pet kangaroo (most of you probably know that). For those of you who don’t have it- I strongly suggest you ask your parents to get it- its a great way to earn gems!

Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello! I see you have discovered the commenting area! By all means, feel free to comment on your feelings (don't tell your life story though XD) but please do not misuse this tool by swearing, putting down other jammers, or being plain rude. Follow these rules or you will be EXTERMINATED!!!

You have been warned.